How to bounce (save) your song to mp3 in Logic ProJan 14, 2022
Today I'm going to show you all you need to know about bouncing (saving) your Logic Pro project as an mp3 or Wave file.
In this video you'll learn:
- How to set the duration of your bounce
- The proper settings when creating a bounce for online streaming services or a CD
- Creating an mp3 file of your Logic Pro project
- The difference between a Realtime and Offline bounces
- When to normalize your track
00:17 What is a bounce?
00:31 Setting the duration of your bounce
01:32 Determining where to end your bounce
02:25 Accessing the bounce menu
03:12 Wave file settings
04:11 Mp3 file settings
06:02 Realtime vs offline bounce
08:44 Performing the bounce
Start live streaming like a pro
This free and helpful Quick Start Guide will advise you on the gear you need to get started, and walk you through how to set up your DAW, OBS, and Zoom so you can achieve pro sounding and looking live streams.
No spam. Just helpful content. Unsubscribe at any time.